This eco deodorant stickby Kutis Skincare only uses the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers. Furthermore, their products are handmade in the heart of rural Wales from mainly organic and always natural ingredients.
This zero waste product has a paperboard push up tube that is 100% biodegradable. Originally, when Ku.tis started, they used organic beeswax in their original non vegan formulation. Today, Ku.tis offers both vegan as well as non vegan options.
Ku.tis confirms that they use only organic ingredients wherever possible in their eco deodorant. Also, they only use the highest quality ingredients. Finally, they only use non-organic ingredients where there is no genuine alternative.
We love the dedication of Ku.tis to sourcing their ingredients from reputable suppliers only. In addition, the shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil which they use, is soil association certified and fairly traded.
Ku.tis never tests their products on animals. However, they use organic beeswax in their range of non vegan deodorants.
- Ku.tis natural lemongrass & tea tree deodorant
- not tested on animals
- key ingredients Ingredients: organic coconut oil and organic cacao butter
- naturally occurring components in essential oils
- plastic free
- come in paperboard push up tubes
- Also, adding to it’s sustainable credentials, it comes in paperboard push up tubes, which makes it packaging 100% biodegradable
- In addition, it’s handmade in Wales
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Ciratus (Lemongrass) Oil, Geraniol*,Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Citronellol*
Why We Love This Plastic Free Deodorant
- 100% Natural Deodorant Stick
- Cruelty Free, because Kutis do not test on animals
- Easy to use push up tube
- Handmade in the UK
- Easy to Travel with – It’s both small and compact, therefore it is a good size for travelling light
- In addition, it is free from liquids
- As it’s 100% biodegradable you can rest easy knowing you are not contributing to the plastic pollution crisis.
- Also, the packaging will biodegrade easily should it find it’s way into the environment.